Wednesday 25 January 2012

my unforgettable experience

accomplishment that I would never forget was my Junior High School. It was chosen as a representative of my school in the activities of the national jamboree in Jatinangor, Sumedang, west Java.
It was for 10 days camping, we all slept in a tent and the open field. The event was attended by boys/girls ffrom student in all over Indonesia and from 4 neighboring countries like Malaysia, Brunei Darul Salam, Philipina, and Singapore. So many activities which we did there.One day we went to a place factory of dodol (traditional food from Garut) and visited the grave of our heroes Cut Nyak Dien which located in Sumedang.
I got a lot of experience from the event. for example from Bali I got to aquantance with I made Gilang, I nyoman and otther friends from Bali. from Sulawesi Tenggara,Medan, Pontianak, some even from Papua and Others provincies.
I became to love my own country more, its turned out I just realized that Indonesia is not only rich from natural resource but also rich in etnics and cultural diversity since each region has its special characteristic.
That made me interested in knowing more about the cultures that exist in Indonesia. From the nation Jamboree activities I have more froom over Indonesia and I am very happy to have an opportunity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment